Thursday 24 September 2015

Welcome to my Blog

Hello and welcome to my Arts & Crafts Blog. My name is Shaloo Webster and I love to draw, paint and create beautiful crafts. 

I am a self- taught artist who is passionate about arts, crafts, photography and colours.

To me creating an art-work with your heart and soul is a wonderful feeling. I don't plan what I am going to draw... I just start creating my art where my heart and mind goes and in the end I get a beautiful piece of art work. I am still learning more about arts and crafts each day.

My artwork is inspired by Zentangle art, Henna art, Kalamkari art ( Indian art where a pen and craft is used) and nature.
Some of my artwork is digital too. I have made lots of mandalas and art on other subjects too.

All of my artwork is made with heart and love. Main purpose of my art work is to spread peace, love and happiness in the world. To bring joy and a smile on people's faces when they see my artwork or photographs taken by me.

I do hope you and your loved ones will enjoy my art work  and photographs as much as I have enjoyed creating them.


Please visit my website to buy my art work or handicrafts.
www.shaloowebster.com

Come and join my arts and crafts Facebook page - Shaloo's Arts & Handicrafts.

You can visit my Fine Art America website too -
www.shaloo-webster.fineartamerica.com

Join me on Twitter : @shaloowebster

No comments:

Post a Comment